Hello From Equinox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Equinox Housings

Contributor
Reaction score
276 Sparks Ave. STE B, Galesburg, MI 49053 United
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Welcome to the manufacturers forum for Equinox Video Housings. I look forward to assisting you with any questions that you may have regarding our Equinox Line of products and also hearing about your adventures with our products. We at Equinox pride ourselves on our customer service and thank Scuba Board for providing us with this forum to communicate with all of you.

Hi, I appreciate your help, I have a chance to buy a used Pro 6. On the housing photo, it doesn't say pro 6, only equinox, and on top there's only 1 knob and then 1 on the side it seems.

Do you have a general idea how old it is? I'm not sure if it's compatible with a new vid camera, which I haven't bought yet.

I'm new to this and can't quite swing $ for a new housing but hope to in the future.

Thanks, Travelinman

Hi Travelin Man,

All of our housings are camera specific and the PRO 6 will not work with a new camera. The Housing will work only for the camera it was originally built for. In some cases more than one camera will fit in a certain housing (i.e. HD6 for Canon HV 20 will work for the HV 30 and HV 40 as well), but the housing isn't universal for all models. Let me know what camera you are looking at and I can put you in touch with one of our dealers in your area if you are looking to purchase. Also let me know if you have any additional questions and I will gladly answer them.

Thank You,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom