Hello from FL panhandle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komedian

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to diving but have gotten 25 logged dives in the 3 weeks since I have taken my basic course, have advanced next week, and rescue and tech classes planned after that.

I have been lurking here for a few weeks and look forward to participating in conversation here as well as getting questions answered about gear since I'm looking at buying a BPW and reg set now.

Cheers,
-komedian

Welcome.

Love your enthusiasm but slow down get your gear and practice, practice and did I mention practice. Enjoy the water take in the nice critters running err swimming around.

Welcome to Scubaboard. We're pleased to have you join us.

Greetings from NS. Where in the panhandle? We know it well as snowbirds in Destin often.

Welcome to Scubaboard.

I too am curious as to what part of the panhandle. I am very familiar with the Panama City area due to numerous trips to Tyndall AFB. I learned to dive on one of those trips.

Back
Top Bottom