Hello from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhobbs7

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Living in Florida 2 years. Started diving in NY and miss NY diving. Want to dive in Florida looking for some buddies. Found some real nice divers , but they don't have time to dive. Live near Ocala anyone want to dive?

Debbie

Welcome to the board.....I will be headed to 40 fathom Grotto the end of Oct. I need a deep diving buddy. Contact me via email if you would like to go. I am headed down with a group but at this moment I am the only one headed past 150...I am not doing deco just bouncing....

Welcome to the 'Board, Debbie! There are lots of Florida divers here. Check out the Florida Conch Divers forum for the southern part of Florida and the Deep Dixie Divers forum for the panhandle. I live in the panhandle, but venture over towards your area every now and then. If you ever head up to the panhandle, let me know.

Welcome to the board!

Cheers.

-J.-

welcome aboard

Thanks for the info of dive clubs. Will check them out. Signed up for a cavern course in November.
If all goes well, see if may be for me. May be a cave diver someday.
If in the panhandles I'll get in touch.
Debbie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom