Hello from Ga!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corruptor01

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After a 10+ year hiatus I'm finally getting back into diving. I've got a trip to Costa Rica planned at the end of the month and am using that as an excuse to get my gear serviced, take a refresher course, and get back into the water!

Thank you!
I'm working on some sort of camera setup, probably a GoPro or similar. I'm doubting I'll get any great pictures, but at a blurry shark photo is better than no shark photo at all!

Welcome. What drew you to Costa Rica over other destinations? Are you planning to dive the Caribbean side or the Pacific side?

Richard.

Welcome. What drew you to Costa Rica over other destinations? Are you planning to dive the Caribbean side or the Pacific side?

Richard.
I'm not taking a dive vacation in Costa Rica, rather I'm taking a vacation to Costa Rica and using it as an excuse to squeeze in some dives. My brother and SIL vacation there every year, and this year I'm finally in a position to join them for a couple of weeks.

We're going to be on the Pacific side. I'm spending the first 5 days in Playa del Coco to do my diving. The rest of our trip will be spent near Nosara, though I'm going to try to snag one or two more diving days if I can find an operator that far south.

Cano Island is also good in Costa Rica and not far away from the mainland!

Back
Top Bottom