Hello from Haiti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello. My name is Dimitri Napoleon, and I am from Haiti. I have been diving in Haiti for years now, but for the first time I've found a legit shop in Haiti, and I think it's a good idea to share it with the rest of my fellow Divers. Marina Blue Haiti (Marina Blue Haiti! Discover Haiti above & below with our Dive & excursion center: Excursions, Charters, Fishing, Jets Skis, Watersports,) check it out yourselves when you get a chance.

And I also would like to bring across your attention, Haiti is not a horrible country like most people say it is or how they say it is on the news. It is poor indeed, but the whole aids, kidnapping, and so on is not true. I know alot of foreigners that have came to visit Haiti, and some that still does occasionally. If interested pm me, and I will give you a list of foreigners that came to visit, and that comes to dives sometimes, with their permissions of course.

I will post a few pics of some of the Dive sites Marina takes you too. (They also do the Certification courses from Open Water to DiveMaster.. At their shop they are Aqua Lung Authorized Dealer. will post pics in another post.)

600x400-1-50-ea3abc9295aee22bfc017113233adc86.jpg
view-of-the-marina-haiti.jpg
marina-blue-haiti-day.jpg
1500x1500-0-70-101b23c9c1eb36ecf70bce6d95e7929a.jpg
marina-blue.jpg
images.jpg
marina-blue-haiti--1174711395.jpg

Last edited:
cool photos...thanks for the information.

Welcome to SB Dimitri. Thanks for the pics and information you provided.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom