Hello from Hoffman Estates IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe:
Hello i have heard so much about ScubaBoard that i decided to join. So here i am.

Welcome! I was born in Skokie in 1970 and lived in Hoffman Estates for years! Small world. I lived near Pat's Pantry on Freeman road....you know where that is? Scott.

Welcome! I heard about it in a podcast and here I am.

santafejoe:
Scott how long did you live here in Hoffman Estates i am on Hassell Rd

I lived there from 77-87. Went to Fremd High School.

Ok so you must of lived north of the Tollway in North Hoffman Estates as we call it now. I moved here from San Diego Calif in 78 and boy has Hoffman Estates changed. In 78 the pop was about 28,000 now it s close to 47,000.

santafejoe:
Ok so you must of lived north of the Tollway in North Hoffman Estates as we call it now. I moved here from San Diego Calif in 78 and boy has Hoffman Estates changed. In 78 the pop was about 28,000 now it s close to 47,000.

I have been back and I know it has changed quite a bit. Man do I miss Chicago Hot dogs and pizza!:D

Nursetiff so you heard it on a Podcast thats cool. I actually head about it one night at my dive club meeting and when i got home i came on line to check it out a few times.

Welcome to Scuba Board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom