Hello from Liveaboard.com!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiveaboardCom

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there,

We just want to introduce ourselves...we're Liveaboard.com and we are a team of passionate divers working around the globe. Our company is based in Amsterdam and we have over 22 years of travel industry experience to share.

Our aim is to bring you an easy way to book liveaboard dive trips online and for the best prices. If you find the same trip for a cheaper rate we will match it or beat it!

You can find out where to dive at different times of the year by searching for destinations by month from our homepage.

Our liveaboard diving calendar is great for discovering seasonal animal encounters, such as whale watching and shark diving opportunities.

You might also enjoy our liveaboard diving destination guides, for information about individual dive sites, tips for travelers, and when to visit each destination.
http://liveaboard.com/
We're looking forward to connecting with you all and are always happy to answer your questions.

Happy diving in the meantime!

The Liveaboard.com team

Thank you! That's great to hear you enjoyed Raja Ampat, it's stunning!

You're going to the Red Sea next aren't you? Have you thought about Djibouti? It's bordered by the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean and is amazing for whale sharks. It is also remote and so has fewer crowds plus pristine dive sites:

Djibouti Liveaboard Diving

Thank you! That's great to hear you enjoyed Raja Ampat, it's stunning!

You're going to the Red Sea next aren't you? Have you thought about Djibouti? It's bordered by the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean and is amazing for whale sharks. It is also remote and so has fewer crowds plus pristine dive sites:

Djibouti Liveaboard Diving
Interesting. This was not on my radar before nor have I heard of it. Is the proximity to Somalia an issue? (Pirates! Pardon my ignorance if this question is completely off.)

Surrounded by Sudan, Somalia and Yemen! Sounds very exciting . ..maybe too exciting.

Yours not that bad! Djibouti is next door to Somalia!

How do you think I found out where it is? LOL

I'm hoping liveaboardcom will return to tell us more good things about diving Djibouti.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom