Hello From Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hitagain

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have been snorkeling for a few years and decided to push my exploration deeper. I started getting cert years ago but never ended up getting my open water dives in. So at 50 I figured better now then never. Found this researching information hope to learn some here and maybe will see some of you in the water.

You live anywhere near Squires? My brother lives there, he's the same age as you and an occasional diver. I'm always suggesting he do some local dives to stay current with his skills, I bet if he had someone to dive with he'd do it more often. He says there are some lakes in the area that make for a decent dive.

I'm in St Louis. But I know where that is, not to far from Table Rock Lake and Branson. The LDS I m working with said they dive at Table Rock Lake and some others down that way. I hope to spend time driving here in Missouri and surrounding areas but I travel to Florida 2 times a year and would love to be able to dive there. Will be heading to Port St. Joe in June and hope to have my Open water cert by then and see if I can get my AOW while I'm there.

Welcome and enjoy. I started at 51.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom