Hello from New England (USA)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,
I am a fairly new diver in New England USA. I have had a few dives in the Caribbean and up here in the Atlantic. I am really looking forward to getting many more dives under my weight belt. Here is the latest video of my dive in Grand Cayman. I look forward to getting to know people and hope to post updates of many more dives. Thank you in advance for all the information this community provides.

Thanks,
Matt W

hey Matt! Where in NH are you? Hub and I are also in NH. We both just got certified last year, so still figuring out our options around here.

hey Matt! Where in NH are you? Hub and I are also in NH. We both just got certified last year, so still figuring out our options around here.

I am in Hampstead, what about you guys? I have dove in Kittery, ME near the light house and also Rockport MA. I am still trying to find other dives sites as well. What about you?

I am in Hampstead, what about you guys?

we are in Sunapee. My husband did his checkout dive with a shop out of Londonderry (very nice people BTW) and they go to Nubble Light. I would like to get to the Rockport area this summer, or better yet, back to the caribbean. Still trying to figure out the logistics of all we want to do.

Welcome to the board.

I am not a member of this club but I plan to look into it, looks like a pretty active group. May work for you if you are up for the Gloucester/Rockport area.

MetroWest Dive Club

Welcome to New England diving! The Gloucester/Rockport area has some fantastic diving. If you are looking to just get wet I hear your local lake isn't terrible but I would also recommend Dublin Lake or Clark's point at Winnipesaukee. You may have looked at some of the other threads on here about boat diving. Its a little harder to get on a charter right now due to one of the bigger charters leaving the business but some smaller operations should be coming online soon that will help with the situation. If you can dive in New England you can dive anywhere!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom