Hello from Northern Cali!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLee88

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all! A newb AOW here with about 40 dives so far on the California coast, Key Largo, and Bahamas. I've swam ever since young and loved the idea of diving... finally got the OW at age 37 and the AOW shortly thereafter.

Love the great information on this community and am grateful to be able to join in!

Just back from Key Largo last week after a cancelled Roatan trip that was scheduled for last March (COVID sucks) but am already looking for the next destination for around December (Roatan? Belize?). Also looking at buying a new set of gear (back inflate bcd? The Cressi Scorpion seems nice along with the Cressi AC25 + Master Chromo... any suggestions would be much appreciated since there are just so many choices).

Thanks for letting me say hello and I will look forward to being a part of this great community!

Brian

Also looking at buying a new set of gear (back inflate bcd? The Cressi Scorpion seems nice along with the Cressi AC25 + Master Chromo... any suggestions would be much appreciated since there are just so many choices).

You might want to ask questions like this in Diving Into New Gear. It is a "no flame zone" so you won't get intimidated by cranky old hands that think their way is the only way.

Home - Official Site | Dive Gear Express®

I have excellent experience with them. Mako Spearguns is my go-to site for freediving stuff. Both have excellent customer service and are very ethical.

Welcome aboard. Have you noticed the NorCal Forum? It's a good place to get local conditions reports and find dive buddies.

Yes! Thank you for letting me know of this board :) love the local information on it. Will be on it and reading tons.

You might want to ask questions like this in Diving Into New Gear. It is a "no flame zone" so you won't get intimidated by cranky old hands that think their way is the only way.

I have excellent experience with them. Mako Spearguns is my go-to site for freediving stuff. Both have excellent customer service and are very ethical.

Yup. Will move over the gear questions here. Thanks Akimbo!

Welcome to the board!

Back
Top Bottom