Hello from Northern Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Collin'smom

Reaction score
Hello,
I am returning to diving following a 26 year absence. I took the course when I was 16 and quit because of lack of dive buddies. I am now taking a certification course with my son Collin (scubacollin). I will now have a buddy!!! Yea...
We are going to do our open water dive in mid to late November... it will be COLD. Collin introduced me to this site and I loo forward to learning from all of you!!!!!

welcome aboard!!

Lake superior has some awesome diving, but you may want to come a BIT south for the warmer water!

(lake ontario is nice....... :D )

ScubaCollin once bubbled...
Yep,I showed her. Now im wondering why I did it :D
Now you have done it....You will have to watch your mouth young man, or your mommy is going to get you:wink:

(There is nowhere to hide:))

ScubaCollin once bubbled...
Yep,I showed her. Now im wondering why I did it :D

Welcome to where so many of us do our SI. I was up in your neighbourhood in August visiting the wrecks in the Mackinaw Straits, the gang loved it so much, we're going back next year!

Hehehe Cancuk, the water in those waters are about the same as Lake Ontario. Now if you come for the St Lawrence, now that's warm water! This past weekend it was still 21C.

Back
Top Bottom