Hello from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karie2b

Reaction score
Hello!

My husband and I were certified while on our honeymoon a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, we haven't gone diving since, but I am hoping to change that! There are a couple of quarries where we live and we are planning a trip to the Florida Keys this summer. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

Welcome to the board:14:.

You may want to think about a refresher course around home if it has been awhile since you have been in the water. Most dive operations will ask you how long since your last dive and (technically - and this may differ) anything over a year may preclude you from going on a trip.

Happy diving!:)

Welcome to the forum! Rahuck has good avice about a refresher course - can never learn too much anyways! But as long as you get back into diving thats all that matters and be thankful you have a permanent dive buddy! :D

Welcome to the board fellow newbie. Nitro and Rahuck are dead on about the refresher. You 'll have a better time in the Keys. Supposed to go there this weekend myself. Have a blast and look foward to seeing you around here...or there...anywhere where there's water. :O)

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. Enjoy the forum. Refresher is in order.

Agree with everyone else about the refresher...and WELCOME ABOARD !

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-35311.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom