Hello from Ohio!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

misstopsail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all,
I'm a relatively new diver (two years) college student, looking to find a steady dive buddy in ohio. Only open water certified, but looking to do more dives and grow as a diver! Cincinnati/Columbus area, depending on the season.

Good afternoon,

I am with a shop in Northern Kentucky and we pretty much dive every weekend. We have drysuit divers in the water all winter long and usually starting mid-may we dive every week some location in the area. We're always looking for divers to join us and would love to meet you sometime. We dive either locally, or on regional weekend trips to places like Mermet, Haigh, Gilboa, and Loch Low Minn. We also try to get together monthly for dive club meetings at area restaurants or events like Cyclone games. Please let me know if you might be interested and we'd love to have another diver with us.

John

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl3:

hey,

Welcome to SB. I am in Dayton and there is a pretty good sized group of us around here that dives all spring, summer and fall throughout the area. I also commute regularly to Cincinnati and Columbus for work so I am always open to diving in wither of those areas as well. drop me a PM and I can give you info for getting ahold of me.

Rob

Another greeting from Ohio!
I am a bit further north...about 1 hour north of Columbus. All summer long I frequent the quarries, especially Whitestar, but also Gilboa, Portage, and sometimes Circleville.

I'd love to dive with you...when it warms up a bit!

Welcome!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom