• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greets' started by Rumrunner_1492, Mar 7, 2011.

1. al248005

al248005 Solo Diver

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Dave, I can't make scubafest. Got other arrangements already for that weekend. You still want to do that Circleville/Lancaster weekend like we talked about this past winter?

P.S. I'm always up for meeting up at one of the quarries for a weekend of diving if someone wants to set something up.

2. Jim Lapenta

Jim Lapenta Dive Shop

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    What are you looking for specifically. I will be putting an order together this afternoon/evening with Edge/HOG as their newest dealer. I will have a number of products from both lines. If you are looking for a specific item send me a message. Before 9 tonite.

3. n733lk

n733lk Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    An Ohio transplant passing along a great big HOWDY from Texas.

Go REDS!!!

4. kyleterry

kyleterry Nassau Grouper

Hello from an fellow Ohioian! Live just outside of Columbus. Will be leaving for Roatan on 3/18/11 for 9 days of diving. I'll let you know how it goes. tis is our 2nd trip to Roatan, and my favorite place to dive. Two of my sons did their first dives there. You will have a great time.