Hello from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave, I can't make scubafest. Got other arrangements already for that weekend. You still want to do that Circleville/Lancaster weekend like we talked about this past winter?

P.S. I'm always up for meeting up at one of the quarries for a weekend of diving if someone wants to set something up.

I think I will go check this event out. It will be good to see the stuff and learn a few things. Do they sell equipment there? I still have some pieces I need to buy before my trip.

What are you looking for specifically. I will be putting an order together this afternoon/evening with Edge/HOG as their newest dealer. I will have a number of products from both lines. If you are looking for a specific item send me a message. Before 9 tonite.

An Ohio transplant passing along a great big HOWDY from Texas.

Go REDS!!!

Hello from an fellow Ohioian! Live just outside of Columbus. Will be leaving for Roatan on 3/18/11 for 9 days of diving. I'll let you know how it goes. tis is our 2nd trip to Roatan, and my favorite place to dive. Two of my sons did their first dives there. You will have a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom