Hello from Seadoo Seascooter!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seadoo Seascooter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Join us in the Manufacturer's Q&A forum to learn more about your unit and the new team behind the revolutionary, lightweight and most efficient water propellers and DPV's in the market. CONTACT US NOW!

Welcome and I wish you were here a week ago. My vs supercharged has been sent for repair because it flooded and now shuts on/off when underwater

How long do your scooters go before they flood and are ruined??? I have had poor results with these type of scooters. LowpassLew

Uh well, maybe "flame on" isn't quite justified here. Here you have a product with the most excellent Bombardier name on the nose, but Bombardier doesn't build it.
They contract out the service to a company in LA which shares an alley with Scuba.com. Whatever the connection, if any at all, it's pretty hard to parse.
And I still haven't run into anyone anywhere who has owned one of these scooters, including me several times, who hasn't had a flood. And the floods in the Explorer all seem to be coming in from the propeller assembly.
If these were rebreathers, the company and assignees would have already been sued to high heaven because of the attendent fatalities from poor design, but because it's just a scooter and an ancillary piece of dive gear, it just gets dealt being shipped for almost $40 a pop via Fedex until the owners get so fed up with the service cut-outs that the scooters get relegated to the garage somewhere.
If they get their act together on these scooters, I'll be the first person to sing their praises. But I might be waiting a long time.
Time will tell.

Actually, he deserves a good flaming and should respond to concerns posted on this thread.

Hello, and welcome to the board!

Join us in the Manufacturer's Q&A forum to learn more about your unit and the new team behind the revolutionary, lightweight and most efficient water propellers and DPV's in the market. CONTACT US NOW!
How do we do this? I would love to contact you regarding the 2009 Tahoe Benchmark testing.

All the best, James

Uh well, maybe "flame on" isn't quite justified here. Here you have a product with the most excellent Bombardier name on the nose, but Bombardier doesn't build it.
They contract out the service to a company in LA which shares an alley with Scuba.com. Whatever the connection, if any at all, it's pretty hard to parse.
And I still haven't run into anyone anywhere who has owned one of these scooters, including me several times, who hasn't had a flood. And the floods in the Explorer all seem to be coming in from the propeller assembly.
If these were rebreathers, the company and assignees would have already been sued to high heaven because of the attendent fatalities from poor design, but because it's just a scooter and an ancillary piece of dive gear, it just gets dealt being shipped for almost $40 a pop via Fedex until the owners get so fed up with the service cut-outs that the scooters get relegated to the garage somewhere.
If they get their act together on these scooters, I'll be the first person to sing their praises. But I might be waiting a long time.
Time will tell.

We love our vs supercharged scooters(have2). That being said you are 100 pct right. Mine flooded and I sent it to GA for repairs(80 dollars) they sent it back saying there is nothing wrong with it. Tried it on the reef well what do you know DEAD!!!!!
I told them that it works on land but not in the water before and after I shipped it and they examined it. To there credit they did pick up the unit free of charge and they have it now ,lets see what if anything they find

The manufacturer can chime in at anytime please

Hello all,
See below summarized all answers:

RE: Deeper thoughts
Keep me in loop of current repair situation of your unit. let me know result and funnctioning after unit comes back. Perhaps can help if problem persists

RE: fdog
Please send an email to service@stallionsport.com with subject: marketing
samples Tahoe benchmark with your contact details. thanks

VMO-2
I cannot work with just comments. Let us know your results?/problem then I can give you best advice

Tom Winters
We're a new team dedicated to restore the experience, image and service performance for the Sea-Doo Seascooter; Continue adding a great experience to your diving sessions.

Any further questions just let us know. We're here to stay

Appreciate much
Sea-Doo Seascooter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom