Hello from Seadoo Seascooter!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Lowpasslew
I can understand your reply, but if you're willing to share more info about your situation, our company may be able to help you. Even if your units are from the previous supplier there are ways to work out a solution. Let me know by reply if you want us to help you out. mopbergen@hydro-dynamic.com

Regards
Marcel
Sea-Doo Seascooter

Hello,
I have gone through over 50 seadoo explorers this year. We have tried all of the others and found the explorer to be the best and the easiest to repair. Without service manuals or internal parts lists, learning to repair these has been an ongoing work in progress. Our biggest problems seem to be within the circuit board. Does anyone know where I can find replacements?

Hello,
I have gone through over 50 seadoo explorers this year. We have tried all of the others and found the explorer to be the best and the easiest to repair. Without service manuals or internal parts lists, learning to repair these has been an ongoing work in progress. Our biggest problems seem to be within the circuit board. Does anyone know where I can find replacements?

www.seascooterexpress.com

Hello Dolphindiver1
If you have any issues regarding the supply, getting spare parts etc. Please to drop me a
message so I can help you from my side push things for you

Regards
Marcel / Sea-Doo Seascooter

Marcel,
There are several parts I am looking for in large quantities. Most importantly, the circuit boards for the explorer.
Do you have an e-mail address?

Marcel,
There are several parts I am looking for in large quantities. Most importantly, the circuit boards for the explorer.
Do you have an e-mail address?

Marcel, I am still waiting for your reply. I am also looking for replacement motors and or the motor brushes. The copper/carbon brushes are burning up after continued use.

I've bought and tried the VS Supercharged sea scooter an am happy with it. I only went down to 20ish feet and it performed better than I had expected :) Pretty good pull power and the battery held out.
I'm be interested to see how the generic ones on Ebay for $135-155 work compared to these. They look identical but there has to be a difference ??

Hello Dolphindiver1:

Contact for spare parts in United States:
Gene paraz (at Sportdimension/California)
Tel: 310-320-7873 (ask for customer service

Regards
Marcel / Sea-Doo Seascooter

Hello Speedster00
Thanks for the good comments. Glad you're enjoying our product.

Try and avoid buying Sea-Doo Seascooters on Ebay. Always buy from an authorized dealer that can provide the warranty on the unit. There is still excess stock from the previous manufacturer circulating on the trade websites that has sometimes been in inventory for 2+ years without battery maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom