Hello From South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisgp007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, im new here just qualified in OW what a great feelin tho!! Hopin to find more adventure in the comin dives to be done :p

welcome aboard

Welcome here chrisgp007 and keep on diving!!

Thanx Theunis , tell me m8 tryin find out where to go on the local dive scenes where i can find a dive buddy as there ant any showin on this site tho :(

Welcome to scuba board and have a safe weekend. ~~~Babe~~~

chrisgp007, I have send a PM to you!

hey chrisgp007

welcome here (so im a new member 2...), i was in capetown 2 years ago i couldnt even hold my feets into the water in the atlantic seaboard... how to dive over there?! cant imagin... but looks like you love it, so go ahead& enyoj!!

abrazo
astrella de mar (mexico)

Hi there Chrisgp007,

Where in SA are you? I am in JHB and though we are far from the beach, there is some decent diving up here. We are at Miracle Waters most every Sunday, just diving for the fun, as well as some training dives.

Now is the time to start thinking about doing your advanced qualification, if nothing else it keeps you diving :)

Sander

Hi sandrew
Im also in Joeys, yeah was keen on goin down to MW but some buds pulled out as they felt still sick so im i had kill a dive day out :( now would really prefer to do a advance course tho b4 hittin the high seas in december tho hehehe but gettin down to MW to refresh my memory on divin is a issue due to buddies havin other agendas.
So if u say there u are there on most sundays doin trainin or havin fun is there a place for me to buddy up with sum1 there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom