Hello from Southeast Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick Steele

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello ScubaBoard! I've been lurking on here for quite awhile and thought I'd introduce myself since I'm finally certified!

I'm in Coral Springs but will travel from stuart through the keys for diving.

Well I finally got certified last month (open water and nitrox). Planned to dive some between then and now so I could do lobster mini season diving this year but I got a decently bad cold so I didn't dive. Cold is now gone and I have the chance to dive after mini season for the first time!

I plan to rent gear from now till x-mas time to see what I like and then I will purchase my own gear (already have wetsuit).

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor....congrats on your cert. and good luck with your lobster catch.

shameless plug...but Nick I have a Aqualung Axiom I'm not using that you could take a look at. It's got about 120 dives on it. I'm in Coral Springs as well.

I might take you up on that. During my cert my instructor recommended I try out a bp/w combo with her although haven't been able to do that yet due to the cold. I'll get in touch one day possibly.

Thanks for opportunity nonetheless

I might take you up on that. During my cert my instructor recommended I try out a bp/w combo with her although haven't been able to do that yet due to the cold. I'll get in touch one day possibly.

Thanks for opportunity nonetheless
Yeah.. Go with the bp/w.. It's the reason the axiom doesn't get used. Good instructor!

Back
Top Bottom