Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randunu Dimeshan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all. I'm Randunu from Sri Lanka. 21 yr old and new to this field :) Even thou I dived several times before getting PADi certs it's only been about couple of months from me becoming an open water diver (yaayii)
I have an uncle who lis living in the south side of the country. he is experienced more than 7500 dives he lost count i think lol.we started a small scuba diving center earlier this year. we have so much work to do since it is a new business but hoping that it will become a PADi certified dive resort one day soon. I found this website an year ago ago and yes it helped me in various occasions when i got questions about my field of study. thought it's time to make an account and contribute to the community as much as I could . So cheers :)
oh and don't forget to visit SL in this season :D

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa...congratulations on good luck with your scuba diving.

Welcome on board! Id love to visit your country to dive HMS Hermes. Is there a big diving scene in Sri Lanka?

Back
Top Bottom