Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a brand new diver, freshly OW certified last month here in the cold water in preparation for a trip to Belize. Belize was wonderful, and I’m anxious to get into the water as often as possible to continue developing my baby skills. I feel privileged to live in a place where diving is accessible, if not quite as easy as in the warmer waters.

Coming Soon: Drysuit. Oh yes, it will be mine. :)

Welcome! This is a great forum to learn a lot about diving!

You should also consider logging on to the Northwest Dive Club forum (nwdiveclub.com) for Puget Sound focused divers. There are also a couple of "MeetUp.com" based clubs that are pretty active and schedule lots of dives: Marker Bouy and Pacific Northwest Scuba. Visit the web site or install the MeetUp app to learn more.

These are great ways to meet other local divers and get yourself actively participating in regular dives. You'll learn a lot of local sites and conditions and make some new buddies.

Cheers,
Dave

Welcome to the community and that was some good advice from @davehicks
We have some wonderful diving in the Hood Canal, Puget Sound and up into Canada.
Where did you do your OW certification dives?

Thank you, Dave-for the kind welcome and very helpful information!

@Trailboss123, my OW certification dives were at Mukilteo and Keystone. Looking forward to seeing again without the stress blinders!

I had a great dive at Keystone just last Saturday. One of many amazing sites in our region.

Back
Top Bottom