Hello from Toronto, Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone,

I have spent the last few weeks searching around this community and decided I should join.

I got my OW around 11 years ago when I was 14 or so and did most of my diving in Mexico growing up during family vacations. Managed to get most of my family interested in diving as well. Unfortunately, I haven't got much diving done in the last 3 years since finishing college and working full-time but hoping I can force myself to get out more next year and really try to enjoy the waters and shipwrecks of the Great Lakes and around Ontario. I have a two week trip down to Mexico booked for December and am planning to get as many dives in as possible while down there.

I am hoping to use this community to meet some great people/divers in my surrounding area who are interested in experiencing and diving different areas in Ontario together.

I look forward to being apart of this community and seeing what diving adventures it brings in the future.

Curtis

Hey Curtis welcome from about 100 km down the 401.

Scubaboard is a wealth of information. I hope you find it useful.

As a side note, every spring (February or March) there is the Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show out at the International Center by the airport. It is a great place to get ideas for trips.

Welcome Curtis!

Welcome from other side of the Great Lakes (Chicago area).

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...

Back
Top Bottom