Hello from VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tpalacky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i have been a member for some time, but have recently became more active with my scuba diving. i am looking to advance my certifications and hope to find scuba groups near and far to join in diving trips and meet more fun mermen and mermaids

howdy and welcome from southeast florida ......keep blowing bubbles and good luck with that mermaid....

howdy and welcome from southeast florida ......keep blowing bubbles and good luck with that mermaid....
thank you! where in Southeast Florida? i have friends and family in the Orlando area.

ft. lauderdale...about 4hours south of Orlando.

Welcome!!!

I'm in hampton, don't teach much anymore, but can set you up with some quality instructors here in VA.

I hit quite a few charters during our local dive season, you are welcome to join and really enjoy what this area has to offer.

-Tom

Welcome!!!

I'm in hampton, don't teach much anymore, but can set you up with some quality instructors here in VA.

I hit quite a few charters during our local dive season, you are welcome to join and really enjoy what this area has to offer.

-Tom

Thank you Tom !!!

i know some instructors and a local dive shop. i am mainly looking for groups to travel and dive with other than just the dive shop. i cannot believe how hard it is to find!

Tami

Welcome from NC. Come on down when it warms up a little.

Win

Hi Tami, have you seen the DC Scuba meetup? https://www.meetup.com/dcscuba/

The organizer is putting together a trip to Roatan and there are other smaller trips throughout the year. It's not affiliated with a dive shop. Besides diving, they meet periodically for drinks in the area.

thank you for the information. i will be sure to check out the meet up site as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom