Hello guys new guy here!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone, i got my Open water last year, and i finally got my AOW last month. i have around 20 dive so far. after the advanced class, i want to do more dive. I want to become a dive master, but i think i should dive more before i do that. Anyways, I live in so-cal around Pomona. me and my friend are going to do kayak dive, anyone around my area doing kayak dive? since it is much cheaper :D.

Well, came across my local craigslist and i saw a mares icon bc. brand new for 340 what do you guys think? i read some review on this bc, most of them are good. i will probably go to some LDS to check it out first. anyone using that bc? give me some comment on it thanks!!

Hello new guy! Welcome to :sblogo:
Check out the California kelp divers section. SoCal - ScubaBoard
I'm sure you'll find many helpful new buddies willing to dive.

BTW are you sure you want your email address to be your user name? Might just get a lot of unsolicited email.:ijs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom