Hello! Looking for Dive Buddy in Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parkhv

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm new certified scuba diver. I'm looking for dive buddy/buddies to go diving somewhere local or other states.
Let me know.

Here on SB maybe reach out to BroncoBowsher or aztinman- BB dives locally (lake pleassnt) azt in
upper Mexico which is less than a day drive. Both are much more connected with local diving than I am, I only fly to dive in warm waters.

AZ diving is also discussed here: Southwestern Region

El Mar in Mesa used to have a dive club plus they keep a boat in San Carlos MX, our closest warm water diving. I believe they organize a carpool trip once a month in summer and a couple times a year charter a bus. The late October scalloped hammerhead aggregation is usually one of them. My friends and I have done it but not with them.
We stay at Marina Terra - faded resort on the marina the dive boats leave from - you can walk your gear over. El Mar has a sister shop there if you need rentals.

Scuba Professionals of Arizona also has a club afaik - I believe they still meet once a month and do a lot of weekend trips to San Diego.

A little dated but see if they're still organizing the Tuesday evening dives - those used to be during the summers. Arizona Scuba
More updated FB site
Arizona Scuba Divers

San Carlos is worth a long weekend, both El Mar and 522 Diving in Tucson keep boats there. Most dives are to San Pedro island where there's a sea lion rookery and they like to play. Sleepy little pharmacia town with more dive operations than you'd think - Phx/Tuc divers support them. San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
Due to the tidal exchange it's warm till about mid-October but then cools off fast - I know people that dive there in winter in drysuits..

Howdy from Texas, and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom