Hello to one and all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rumrunner

Reaction score
I have been lurking on the board for a bout a week trying to decide if diving is really what I want to try, I talked to a lot of people in the local dive shops and to their customers new and old and I read mags and books and read the posts here.. And I made the plunge I am taking the first class next month here in VA and with any luck and a good deal of work I will dive Florida next year…At least that’s one of my goals.

I wanted to jump up here and say hello to everyone and just say thanks for being here, it’s a good thing when people of different background, religions, sexes, and cultures comes together to talk passionately about the sport and offer support to those who take there first dive.

Faire winds, warm weather, clear seas.

You'll love diving and will meet some great people

welcome aboard,
rum-runner is my favorite drink! :approve:

You will not regret it! It is one of the most fun things I have done! I hope you have a good job, once you get into diving, "toy" collection starts right away!! :yea:

Welcome aboard...or is that below :D Hope you enjoy the sport as much as I do.

I know what yea mean.....Its has already hit me....and now that i am no longer a married man and the bills have all gone away.hehehehehehehehehe TOY LAND HERE I COME

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom