Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merlin,
Cool name Merlin. Almost as cool as Mario:mario:
So Merlin you've done some Lake diving.. tell us have you been in the warm waters too? What would be your dream dive spot?
And oh yeah I do want your street address and cell phone number.(only kidding)
Don't be that scared of the net.:monster: In all my years on here, I have found it's still the best most cream of the crop people on here with a minority of weirdos thrown in.:sunny:
Most people do not misrepresent themselves, and are on the up and up.
Anyone else find this to be true, or am I the only lucky one?

Dee,
You took the words right out of my mouth, now I can't talk.
Have made many new friends here and haven't even laid eyes on them yet, but hope to soon.

The Brady Bunch? Mario, which one are you, Marsha?

Don

Why is it always Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! LOL! Thanks guys for continuing on finding so many different ways to make me laugh. It truely is entertaining. The time I've been spending on this board has proved to be a lot more fun than I would have ever thought.

Hidi Ho Merlin!

Welcome to the board! Look forward to your posts. I'd watch out for Marsha and Don(na) though :)

Sounds to me like Remora is interested in the highly sought after S7 opening. Whaddya think crew, you guys are calling the shots now.

hello, hope the diving is thriving:scubadiver:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom