Suggestion Help: copy paste picture from phone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Schwob

Schwob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am stumped. I read the post on how to do this, but still cannot. At least not on my phone (Android). This is probably in the wrong forum too. Correction welcome:

So how do I copy and paste a picture in here into a thread? One that I do not wish you host elsewhere? On my phone, I can select a picture and I can copy it to clipboard (just "copy" w/o "to clipboard" is not a choice it seems). I can paste it into many things, e.g the Samsung Note app, but if I try to paste it into a reply to a thread here, all that ever pastes in is the last text string copied to clipboard (even if a day ago), never the picture just put there.

What am I missing?

Upload it to an album first and then you can insert it into a message. I haven't been able to find a way to do it from the clipboard. Hope this helps you.

I have a photobucket app on my phone. Pics I want to share get sent up to that library.

Then I can past the link from photobucket onto my posts.

Photobucket is no longer allowing 3rd party pic hosting unless you pay. My photos hosted on Photobucket that I posted on another forum are all no longer viewable.

Best to use the SB photo album option.

Back
Top Bottom