Help! Dry Tortugas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OSUcowboyinSPFD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I and a couple of friends have been planning a trip to Key West to do the Dry Tortugas. We were just getting ready to finalize our plans for mid March when we found out that the M/V Spree is going to Haiti to help with the relief efforts. Great for them, but now we are needing to scramble. We would like a 2-3 day liveaboard, similiar to what the Spree offers. For obvious reasons we are not in a position to charter the entire boat. Please let me know on here or by PM any leads on a good liveaboard operator.

Thanks,
Jeff

Ultimate Getaways is a live-aboard that leaves out of Fort Myers. I would strongly recommend them to anyone wanting to dive Dry Tortugas. It is very affordable and the diving experience you get out is unbeatable. The crew is great and they would go really out of the way to make you feel at home. They also know the area inside out.

we found out that the M/V Spree is going to Haiti to help with the relief efforts.

Good for them!

Ultimate Getaways is a live-aboard that leaves out of Fort Myers. I would strongly recommend them to anyone wanting to dive Dry Tortugas. It is very affordable and the diving experience you get out is unbeatable. The crew is great and they would go really out of the way to make you feel at home. They also know the area inside out.

two thumbs up for the Ultimate Getaway. :thumb: :thumb:

Top rate crew and they will take you to top rate dive sites. had a blast on my last trip on that boat.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom