Help fast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LynnB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello , I am leaving for st george island in a couple of days . Anyone know anything about the diving there. Going for a get away weekend with friends that don't dive? Would love to have an insight or maybe a buddy...
need quick responses...
Thanks
lynn

There's diving out of Carrabelle and Mexico Beach, but it's mostly private boats. There was a charter op in Mexico Beach a year or two ago, but I'm not sure if they're still running. Call Capt. Pat and ask if he has any pointers. It's outside his area, but I'm sure he can give you some tips on finding a boat Panama City Dive Charters - Scuba charters & classes

so your an hour and a half from panama city and 1:45 from PCB....Drive over to PCB and dive with Panama City Dive Charters. Its worth the drive and you gain an hour getting there. you wont be disappointed. Capt Pat is a great captain.

Back
Top Bottom