Help Leaking Air Trim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D Thanks Zak, :D Did Scott say what was wrong, and what he replaced? If and when you have time please relay a thank you to Scott for me. :D

Steve

Steve,
Scott did not say what was wrong. I believe he just rebuilt the airtrim mechanism and went through the bc for any other problems. I will relay your thanks to Scott. Enjoy your BCD.

Best,

Thanks Zak, I apreciate your time and effort :D

Steve Courtemanche

First of I want to say that I am sorry that it has taken so long to get back to yall, I was at Ft Bragg NC for a little over a month and wasn't able to test the BC until yesterday in the water. Everything checked out great, and I want to thank everyone at Mares for there help and support. To everyone else out there considering Mares products, Mares stands by there products and there warranties. Great job Mares and a special thanks to Zak and Steve for taken the time and patience with me and my BC. :D

Steve,

Glad everything worked out for the best! Thank you also for your "props". We are all working hard to keep our customers happy.

Dive safe!

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom