help me decide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Other issues I have with the i3 - it's non standard. Many people will have no idea what to do if there's an emergency. I always remind my dive buddy that when he dives with someone else, he has to tell them exactly how to deal with it. There are also issues if you take it on vacation and a part breaks on the i3. You're SOL if the local dive op can't fix it.

Excellent point! Very valid.

I think the i3 is a gimmick that is not warranted - I would not get it.

If you get open heeled fins with neoprene socks, and they're a good fit, be aware that if you decide to change to booties at a later date, your fins may be too small, and you may be required to buy a bigger pair of fins. There are some places where you will want the protection of booties. For Cozumel, neoprene socks are ok, but if you need to walk anywhere, you'll want to have booties.

If you get sharkskin top and pants, I would opt for long sleeves and legs instead to prevent cuts, scrapes and stings and the like.

Cant do pants I'm short they look horrible like way too long

You're only an inch shorter than I am. I have the Bare Evoke wetsuit in 3mm/5mm/7mm. The legs/arms are a wee bit too long, but it's manageable. Very stretchy and comfortable. I've got an overabundance of curves. Ain't cheap, though. Have you tried the Evoke?

You're only an inch shorter than I am. I have the Bare Evoke wetsuit in 3mm/5mm/7mm. The legs/arms are a wee bit too long, but it's manageable. Very stretchy and comfortable. I've got an overabundance of curves. Ain't cheap, though. Have you tried the Evoke?
no not yet I will look for them thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom