help me identify women's wetsuit in photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Polpessa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
In the September 2003 edition of Dive Training from pages 65-68 there is a woman wearing a wetsuit I like; does anyone know what brand it is?

Looks like a custom made farmer john type. Never seen anything like it anywhere.

Without a picture of some kind, I don't think anyone can help you.

Sorry! :(

I'm just guessing but it looks like a Farmer Jane and a Bolero Jacket. I have a set up like that and I love it! Both pieces are 2 mil giving me a 4 mil over the chest area when I wear both - perfect for the Caribbean. I had mine custom made though Liquid Fit - www.liquidfit.com. My family has 8 of Carolyn's suits - we can't say enough great things about them. I bet but not sure that you can have that design made up in any mil you want.

Just a guess
Becky

i haven't seen a photo, but henderson (hendersonusa.com) also makes a bolero jacket.....

good luck,

judy

I looked at the magazine and would have to agree that its a farmer john and a jacket. You could try writing a letter to the editor and see if they know....good luck

Wow...I looked at the magazine and had a hard time figured out anything about the suit at all other than it being a typical jacket and overall with blue piping. My buddy has an old 3mm which looks identical that he's had for years.....Henderson.

Thanks everyone for your replies; I wrote to the magazine and the woman in the photo wrote me back saying that it was an old henderson so you were right! Thing is they don't make that particular model in those colours anymore. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom