Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
Skinny dipping?
No, diving with your clothes on is commonly referred to as 'falling in the water.' :D

lilfret:
by naked diving i mean with your clothes on except u do not have any scuba gear like a tank or something
Sorry lilfret, I just saw your post in the freediving forum. Tool around in there for awhile and you'll likely come up with some good info. You can also do some net searches on freediving or apnea diving. Lots of info out. I have an informational booklet that I created for my freediving clinics that I could send you as well.

Robert Phillips:
No, diving with your clothes on is commonly referred to as 'falling in the water.' :D
:lol:
and have you noticed that the wallet may be soaked but the dunkee never spilt a drop of the drink and are boasting of this fact. :D

freediver:
Sorry lilfret, I just saw your post in the freediving forum. Tool around in there for awhile and you'll likely come up with some good info. You can also do some net searches on freediving or apnea diving. Lots of info out. I have an informational booklet that I created for my freediving clinics that I could send you as well.
thnx everyone

Since we're on the topic...I do know of a place where you can dive nude...I stayed at a VERY small resort on Roatan a couple years ago and one day when we were going out to the divesite, we passed another little dive boat on it's way back in. The owner of the divesite told me that was the boat for nudist dive resort and that they actually go out everyday and dive 100% nude! I never got the name of it, but I always thought it would be pretty cool until you got bit or stung in the wrong place. :05:

You are making quite a slash :D

RU new to Scubaboard or new to the web as well?

I don't freedive, but a simple search on Google yielded over 300,000 sites?

Here is one...

http://www.geocities.com/~freediver/freedivingpage.htm

I also did a search on Diving Nude, and got a lot of hits...

As for freediving, as freedivers have the possibility of passing out, they generally have scuba divers as support when doing it in Open water.

Good Luck, and there IS a Freediving forum here you may want to check out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom