Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
:lol:
and have you noticed that the wallet may be soaked but the dunkee never spilt a drop of the drink and are boasting of this fact. :D
"Hey man, I got a cocktail here!!!" Jeff Lebowski

almitywife:
hmmmm - diving in the nudie

http://buffdivers.com/
Catchy

All shapes and sizes participate in nude recreation. Good looks and a hard body are not required.

It's all about body acceptance and the freedom to be at one with nature.

Nude recreation is common in Europe, and is quickly becoming more popular in the U.S.

Buff Divers is perfect for those who would like to try the naturist experience, but might be too embarrassed to try it close to home.

dlndavid:
Catchy

All shapes and sizes participate in nude recreation. Good looks and a hard body are not required.

Nude recreation is common in Europe, and is quickly becoming more popular in the U.S.

Buff Divers is perfect for those who would like to try the naturist experience, but might be too embarrassed to try it close to home.
Enough already!!! This is bringing back painful memories of a cruise I was on where a plump (putting it mildly), elderly woman couldn't find the topless deck, so decided to form her own topless deck right outside the dining room!!! The Horror! The Horror!

Is there a prize for the thread that has the best first hour? This one came in at 33! I missed it on my commute home!

Pete

LOL you guys are KILLING me. Although I have to admit I have taken my wetsuit off underwater.........

spectrum:
Is there a prize for the thread that has the best first hour? This one came in at 33! I missed it on my commute home!

Pete
It took off like a snowball, must have gotten a push:D

dlndavid:
Catchy

Or
For example, while on Ganja, Buff Divers members dived the gorgeous reefs and wrecks on the island, also enjoyed hiking mountain trails, exploring archaelogical digs, and visiting scenic water falls.

Is Ganja a place or a substance?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom