Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The fact that you think that is disturbing. There is nothing gross or sick about the human body...we were born naked!

very true. However, there are things that just become much more bothersome if you have no clothes. Here in the Caribbean for instance, the sand flies would have a feast on your tender parts as you geared up. And once in the water, there are just a lot of little things that sting and are irritating but not near as bad as they would be on the places that rarely, if ever, see the sun. Maybe in a farm pond in Missouri or somewhere...but the ocean? not this old fart.....

very true. However, there are things that just become much more bothersome if you have no clothes. Here in the Caribbean for instance, the sand flies would have a feast on your tender parts as you geared up. And once in the water, there are just a lot of little things that sting and are irritating but not near as bad as they would be on the places that rarely, if ever, see the sun. Maybe in a farm pond in Missouri or somewhere...but the ocean? not this old fart.....
Oh for sure...I dont think their is much that is practical at all with diving naked, especially here where the water never gets that warm...It just astounds me that some people think being naked is gross and disgusting

Well here in FLorida there are tons of nude islands.. and i guess if its a nude island you will probably find a nude person who dives!.. Being a nudist is cool,... Me and my wife take out boat out to islands alot and i bet of you find a nudist island then you will be able to find nude divers!

everytime i search my like im name lilfret on google this comes up and i always have to come bak to post sumthing lol

Hmmm, this got me thinking, actually....

Maybe I should postpone Tek Diving for a while and go into Nek Diving first?

Nek is Latin for Dead, Dead things, of the dead, as in Nek Crab that covers itself in dead things! I like nekked as much as anyone can, but I am covered head to toe in the ocean with a camera and all those stinging things that float, grow, and creep!:no: On the boat or a drift dive maybe? LOL:D:wink::shocked2:

Why would anybody wanna dive naked? Thats just plain gross and sick!

You must do too many things "Solo"! :rofl3: But if god wanted us to be nekked we would have been born that way! Right?

Also, No matter how big my bathing suit is my fat shows! So what are we really trying to hide? So are we talking fear of genitalia? Or fear of inadequacy? They come in many forms, but only two flavors! So we need to look inward before judging outward! :no::popcorn:

Actually I just saw a show on Playboy TV...its called 69 Sexy Things to Do Before You Die and they did a segment on naked scuba diving. So..I guess we should all do it before we kick off.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom