Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On one of the expeditions I've done some students thought it would be a good idea to dive naked (not narked).

They only did it once, the kit rubbed against parts it normally doesn't touch and the bitty things had a field-day.

Regards
Bitty things:confused::popcorn:

Diving naked is available everyday at Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica. I understand the gear can rub but the water is usually 80-85F so shrinkage isn't as much of a problem. If diving with naked lady divers the best place to be is behind....and hope they frog kick....very fun!

Apparently Hedonism II resort in Jamaica is not hedonism resort any more, and it is non-naked resort either. Never been, never would want to go, but thats what several sites said when i was looking at adult only resorts.

Diving naked is available everyday at Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica. I understand the gear can rub but the water is usually 80-85F so shrinkage isn't as much of a problem. If diving with naked lady divers the best place to be is behind....and hope they frog kick....very fun!

Ha ha ha guffaw snort
There are some great lines in this thread

Apparently Hedonism II resort in Jamaica is not hedonism resort any more, and it is non-naked resort either. Never been, never would want to go, but thats what several sites said when i was looking at adult only resorts.

The original resort -- Hedonism II in Negril -- is still open and operating in it's famous notorious style. There are Nude areas and Prude areas of the resort. Maybe you heard about Hedonism III resort on the north coast of Jamaica which closed a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom