Help name boat Win Free trip to Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D:D:D:D

Now I just need a contest where I can win air fare to Fiji :wink:

Congrats on the big win....I had submitted that name as well but just not as fast as you :D do you need anyone to carry your dive gear :blinking: congratulations again.... have a great trip:)

Thank you Ann,

I am disabled, but I think I can manage to carry my gear :wink:

Looking at air fare from LAX...........quick search shows, $2800.00 Ouch!!!! I may have to sell a kidney, but I AM going :wink:

wow that is high....airfare has really gone up in the last couple of months......I dive with a friend with one leg and he never lets me help him either :D but I will be his wingman anytime....will be looking forward to a trip report

I have just started looking and have not really had time to scope out a lot of different dates and such. Just getting a rough idea right now. So far it looks like I may be routed through NZ or someplace to get there. If that happens I will make a REAL trip out of it and use some of my Wyndham points to stay a week here or there along the way as well.

I know next to nothing about Fiji and the weather/diving/everything else there LOL.

I have just started looking and have not really had time to scope out a lot of different dates and such. Just getting a rough idea right now. So far it looks like I may be routed through NZ or someplace to get there. If that happens I will make a REAL trip out of it and use some of my Wyndham points to stay a week here or there along the way as well.

I know next to nothing about Fiji and the weather/diving/everything else there LOL.

you will love love love Fiji...I have been there twice and it is wonderful...we took Air Pacific from LAX to Nadi...you may want to look at that route since it is direct non stop 10.5 hours from LAX we went in June and the water temps were around 78-80 June is their winter months...

Thank you Ann,

I am disabled, but I think I can manage to carry my gear :wink:

Looking at air fare from LAX...........quick search shows, $2800.00 Ouch!!!! I may have to sell a kidney, but I AM going :wink:

Just look at the air pacific direct flights from lax to nadi. They are always around 1200 per person round trip if you book a couple of months in advance. Congrats and enjoy your trip. Fiji is a great place to dive and the people are wonderful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom