Help on contacting Sherwood Scuba support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

radtype

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I can not log into my account on the Sherwood website to download the latest software for my Amphos Air.
Windows 10 crashed and I need to download the software to download my dives. I have sent a couple of emails to the Sherwood and no reply and there isn't a phone number for support on their website.

Help

Jerry

I was contacted by Sherwood and they are having problems. Luckily my wife knew where the software was stashed and was able to reload. Great computer (amphos air) but not good software support.

I guess they haven't fixed this problem. I was in an endless login loop trying to recover the manual for both of my Sherwood dive computers. This is basic IT stuff; it's really surprising how many scuba sites (for whatever reason) have chronic IT problems with the most basic functions. Sherwood's is the third I've experienced just this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom