Help on DMW-MCTZ30 Marine Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi All,

Planning a trip to Perhentian Island, Malaysia with my family and plan to use my TZ30 for mostly candid "wet shots" and whatever I can shoot at snorkel depths. But before I splurge on a the above marine case, can forumners here advice me whether is it a good housing? Also, are the O rings/ seals replacement difficult to find or are they commonly found in dive shops? Thanking all in advance.

The housing is fine and does a good job. You will get a spare O-ring and if you follow the instructions from Panasonic, it should last as long as the natural life of the camera!

Once you put the TZ30 in water the field of view without a dome will drop to 60 degrees as if it were a 35mm camera
The new Inon UWL-S100 ZM80 will work with the Panasonic housing with a special mount and allow for 100 degrees field of view

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom