HELP! Question for ScottZeagle ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again Scott!! Not to sound like a commercial, but just another reason to buy Zeagle .... great product, great service ..... I was even surprised when my Zena had a cosmetic problem after a year or so (apparently a bad dye lot) and Zeagle still replaced the vest - no problem. Hopefully - if all is well w/Coz - I'll be somewhere down under in 5 days!! :D

Thanks again Scott! The bungees showed up today!! Now if we could just find out if we have a hotel room in Coz to go to!!

Glad to see a DIR type is toting around the benifits of a good Zeagle BC. Since this is not the DIR forum and I can speak a piece.....The Zeagle Ranger is about the same as a BP/W as you can get, Its really comfortable and easy to pack.

These last few posts about service ensure that I made the best choice for BC : Good on Zeagle for showing a Right way to Do It!

I know someone that has a Halcyon wing that is coming apart...I will stop right there since that story doesn't have a happy ending. I guess they didn't DIR.

The Horn:
Glad to see a DIR type is toting around the benifits of a good Zeagle BC. Since this is not the DIR forum and I can speak a piece.....The Zeagle Ranger is about the same as a BP/W as you can get, Its really comfortable and easy to pack.

These last few posts about service ensure that I made the best choice for BC : Good on Zeagle for showing a Right way to Do It!

Zeagle does make a really nice BP/Wing. Dove it on the weekend.
I did not know until Sunday that Scott himself was on the board.

I have been a long time Zeagle user and have some comments,suggestions and compliments that I will be PMing to Scott.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom