Help sea turtles for free, with the click of a mouse!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timasher

New
Reaction score
I am writing to tell the Scubaboard.com community about a new website called SeaTurtleAIDE.com It is a new channel for online activism where you can help fund projects promoting sea turtle protection and conservation for free. Our current drive benefits the Turtle Conservation Project in Sri Lanka.

If you have an email account and the desire to help these magnificent creatures, you can support sea turtle projects featured on this site without spending a cent of your own money. Just sign up for a Donation Drive event, click the Donate FREE button in each email you receive, and a sponsor will make a contribution to that project on your behalf. Learn about critical sea turtle projects while helping to fund them through sponsor-paid "Free Donations."

I hope everyone will sign up and encourage their friends and family to do so as well. It is a great way to get people from outside the marine biology community involved in conservation issues. I welcome any feedback.

Sincerely,

Tim Asher
timasher@aideinc.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom