Help with tank sizing (math)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This next comment is only what I have read and heard, not hands on info. Be careful with the hand pumps, as I have read that if you live in a humid climate you will introduce moisture into the internals of your rifle. Makes sense in my head, and also seems to be something to avoid. But I have zero experience with PCP air rifles.

Lobo

This next comment is only what I have read and heard, not hands on info. Be careful with the hand pumps, as I have read that if you live in a humid climate you will introduce moisture into the internals of your rifle. Makes sense in my head, and also seems to be something to avoid. But I have zero experience with PCP air rifles.

Lobo
Yes I'm aware of that. Moisture doesn't do an airgun any favors. Thanks.

Fats, depending on your location in Missouri, I have contact info for a guy that has AL80's and AL100's with fresh hydro's. When I last spoke to him, he wanted $120 for 80's and $150 for 100's.

Let me know if you would like his info. He is located in the KC area.

Lobo
Thanks Lobo. That is a 2 hour drive one way however.

On the link you gave, there is a section about their other tanks and some of them are DOT certified.
I don't know if DOT requires US threads, but it is a US department.

If you get a 4500# pressure tank you need fills that high to be effective.

Bob
I'll look into that, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom