help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwickert

Reaction score
Hello,

I hate to ask this but, I have exhusted all my resources...

I am looking for a t-shirt. :tease: Yes, that's right a t shirt! I have scoured the entire internet but, now it isn't just a shirt, it's an obsession!:grrr:

The t shirt says "life is good" and has a little fellow named jake on the front scuba diving.

The company has a whole line of "life is good stuff", but they discontinued this diver, I think about a year ago. ;-0

Pleeeasse help:crazyeyes

Ken

Have you done an online search? I found a t-shirt that way that I couldn't find elsewhere.

Ken,

Check out www.lifeisgood.com.

Seems to be the place. I see t-shirts with Jake on it, but not the scuba one. Their phone number is 888-339-2987 between 9 and 4 Eastern time.

They look like fun. If they have the scuba one, I'll be getting one myself.

As for me, I'm looking for the one that reads
"Scuba Divers Against Pink S***" <without the asterisks>
Woody from the Lois Ann in San Diego used to have them, but he says he ran out.

Yup, I have been ALL over the web, ebay, ect..

I just got back from a Blackbeard's trip and one night in Bimini
I traded my "pineapple" shirt :tree: for my dive buddies "life is good" scuba shirt...

However, I knew the shirt was a gift from his daughter, so we traded back, later in the evening. :angel:

I have contacted the company and they gave me a list of stores close by that might have it.

I am also wondering how many shirts they would have to produce to make a new run? Hmmm...

Thank you guys for replying!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom