For Sale Henderson Aqualock 7mm wetsuit / semi dry suit full set (hood/gloves/boots/suit)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beau640

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale is my Henderson Aqualock 7mm wetsuit / semi dry suit. It is less than one year old and I bought it in June of 2016. The only reason I am selling it is because I moved into technical diving with a lot longer dive times and purchased a dry suit. However this suit has kept me warm for recreational dives in the great lakes at 40 degrees for 40 minutes without any chills. I've been very happy and impressed with this suit and wounldn't be selling it if i didn't need a dry suit for longer bottom times with decompression.

The suit itself is one of the nicest wetsuits I've owned. It's extremely stretchy and easy to get into and out of and the inside has golden micro fleece lining and is ridiculously comfortable. All seams are double stitched/glued and no water flows in and out of this thing once you form your layer around you and heat it up. If used by itself, it will function like a super warm wetsuit. But when used with the interlocking hood/gloves/boots it becomes a semi dry suit. the hood/gloves/boots have silicone areas on them that mate with silicone areas on the wetsuit to form a seal to prevent flow. You don't need to velcro anything or snap anything in or try to connect rings. The silicone just slides over the other pieces silicone and when pressure is applied under water it all seals. This is how it can keep you warm even in the frigid great lakes.

Suit size is Large. For reference henderson sizing charts can be found on their website but I am 5'11", fluctuate between 170-185lbs depending on how much pizza I ate the night before, average build, shoe size 11. Suit is very stretchy though and would fit anyone around this size. Also, it's the same as the other henderson wet suits if you own a different kind of henderson suit in L. Hood is Large. Gloves are Medium (I have normal sized hands but the large were pretty big and floppy though the medium still have room and are not too small). Boots size 11. Hood, gloves, boots are all 7mm like the suit. Gloves have very good dexterity for 7mm and seem to be as warm as my dry gloves actually.

Retail when I bought this this June, suit was in the mid $600's, boots close to $100, gloves around $60, hood around $80. Everything is still in great condition and has only been dove in fresh water.

Asking for $500 OBO which will include shipping cost to anywhere in US. I'm currently working nights so I'll take pictures tomorrow and post pictures of everything but can look at henderson's website to see what it all looks like.

Last edited:
pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 82