Henderson H2 Hyperstrech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebird4life

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a new Henderson H2 hyperstrech that i am in need to part with. The size is Large, 3mm (great for warm water diving) very comfie and easy to get in and out of due to the hyperstrech material. One of henderson top suit at the moment. Looking to get around 200$ for it. Will throw in a wetsuit hanger to.

Attachments

• 100_2465.jpg
    100_2465.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 259
I just bought the Thermoprene for 200 on LP, this is a great deal.... Good Luck

how stretchy is it? henderson sez 250%. Does that mean your size L could fit a XXXXL person?

henderson h2 was a better pattern to the original hyperstrech material. It has a great quality and yes it is very stretchy. I dont know where you got the 250% out of but no, you can fit a xxl person in a large suit, or they would have called it a xxl. Having the material stretchy allows for easy in and have a easy time taking off the suit, while maintaining a high level of comfort and mobility while diving.

Basically in regular terms, this is a upgrade to the Thermoprene, but 1 step down from a Aqualock. So you get the comfort with the low price :)

I can offer you 175 for it. I was really looking for a 5 mm for my son but I guess he can get by with a 3. Let me kno. Thanks a bunch.

Hey guys (I say guys cause seller said he was selling it for a friend and here says "new" and in an email he tells me "brand new with tags still on in").... To quote you....."I'm not an idiot".....the suit came and did you think I wouldn't know the difference between new and used???????? Like really used????? Tag almost worn off, seems fraying? And it reeks of cigarette smoke (like grandpa's 20 year old car cigarette smoke). Am I terribly unhappy? Well if I can get the stench out no, a suit with a zipper that works for my teenager is all good.......but how bout some truth in advertising?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom