Herd Immunity in Indonesia

Would you travel to Indonesia after they have accomplished herd immunity?

• Yes

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From Germanys RKI situation report dated 13th October 2020:
"Hospitalisation was reported for 36,493 (13%) of 275,486 COVID-19 cases with information on hospitalisation status."
Not preposterous, based on real live data. And it's going up again.

China is a prime example of this. Millions of people having been traveling freely around the country, and restrictions have been lifted for some time now. Perhaps other countries should put politics aside and take a page out of China's book. I've dived countless times with Chinese divers in Indonesia, and truth be told, they were experienced enough to have some really enjoyable dives together

As long as they are not crossing over to HK!!!! Who care about the peasants!!!
As for their abilities to dive!!! We must have different experiences on that!

I am also a bit of a bastard. For some reason every life, every grandmother, must be kept alive as long as possible. Often regardless of the quality of life. So they live 10 years longer now. Those extra 10 years laying in a bed in a nursing home are not a quality life. I watched it happen to my great grandmother. Those last years were torture for everyone. She should have died years before of natural causes. Not stretched out for another decade just because the medicine existed to do so. Nobody benefited from that except the medical business that made a ton of money off it.
I certainly would not dispute your own assessment !! The "b" word is absolutely spot on.
As for the rest... you do not understand the meaning of "filial" in Asia.
As for someone who claimed to be in Indonesia and like your post....pathetic!

A lot of people are getting mixed up and taking the latest declaration out of context. The strategy is not to let covid run rampant & infect young people to achieve herd immunity or lock away away the elderly to leave them to die. The latest strategy is to GREATER PROTECT THE ELDERLY & VULNERABLE, & TO END HARSH LOCKDOWNS & MEASURES AS THE NUMBERS OF DEATHS & IRREPARABLE DAMAGE CAUSED IS FAR GREATER THAN THE EFFECTS OF COVID. The virus isn't going away, and elderly people unfortunately aren't from the "Cocoon" movie where they can become rejuvenated with youthful energy again.

Let me share a part of my life. I was practically raised by my grandparents, and I even used to call my grandpa "dad". I used to watch old movies with them, and everyday I'd listen to Frank Sinatra & Elvis. I've always had a natural affinity & respect for the older generation. My Grandma was from a mining family & grew up on the outskirts of a desert with no communication or transport and used to walk kilometres to go to the shop or to school. When we'd go out to a shopping mall or restaurant, my grandma would just start dancing anytime some good music came on, she loved to dance. My grandparents gave me the best values in my life that I try to apply to this day, HARD HONEST WORK & COMPASSION.

I think people need to get out of their hole & realise that everyone has elder members in their families, and people should not be so blind as to see that more people of all ages will perish not directly from covid, but by the populist covid measures

Stay safe peoples

A lot of people are getting mixed up and taking the latest declaration out of context. The strategy is not to let covid run rampant & infect young people to achieve herd immunity or lock away away the elderly to leave them to die. The latest strategy is to GREATER PROTECT THE ELDERLY & VULNERABLE, & TO END HARSH LOCKDOWNS & MEASURES AS THE NUMBERS OF DEATHS & IRREPARABLE DAMAGE CAUSED IS FAR GREATER THAN THE EFFECTS OF COVID. The virus isn't going away, and elderly people unfortunately aren't from the "Cocoon" movie where they can become rejuvenated with youthful energy again.

Let me share a part of my life. I was practically raised by my grandparents, and I even used to call my grandpa "dad". I used to watch old movies with them, and everyday I'd listen to Frank Sinatra & Elvis. I've always had a natural affinity & respect for the older generation. My Grandma was from a mining family & grew up on the outskirts of a desert with no communication or transport and used to walk kilometres to go to the shop or to school. When we'd go out to a shopping mall or restaurant, my grandma would just start dancing anytime some good music came on, she loved to dance. My grandparents gave me the best values in my life that I try to apply to this day, HARD HONEST WORK & COMPASSION.

I think people need to get out of their hole & realise that everyone has elder members in their families, and people should not be so blind as to see that more people of all ages will perish not directly from covid, but by the populist covid measures

Stay safe peoples
You read the article ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom