Herd Immunity in Indonesia

Would you travel to Indonesia after they have accomplished herd immunity?

• Yes

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very small percentage.

38% in study just released up here. Granted it's a small study but I'm watching for the results to be incoming for more studies.

I'm not inclined to engage with you any further.

Ergo, you'll be the one try your argumentative shtick on others. That is, assuming that they'll engage with you.

Ergo, you'll be the one try your argumentative shtick on others. That is, assuming that they'll engage with you.

Very wise of you. I understand you are older and feel threatened by the facts. Hope you can see whaleshark in Indonesia very soon.

Peace out

The only appropriate response to someone who has no ability to bring critical thought or incorporate actual facts into an argument.

The only appropriate response to someone who has no ability to bring critical thought or incorporate actual facts into an argument.

There are many posters like that here on this thread, I'm not one

For the record, I'd travel to Indonesia tomorrow if I could, and so would millions of others at the end of the day. My friends and loved one's are still suffering over there. No one's scared of covid, only worried how they're gonna feed their families

Ye, I'm sure you and @tursiops enjoy group therapy with him:wink:
@tridacna LOL. I'm beginning to think that not only is this guy a troll, he most likely can't even dive so is taking out his depression by trying to insult and aggravate everyone else. He clearly needs help from a professional.

@tridacna LOL. I'm beginning to think that not only is this guy a troll, he most likely can't even dive so is taking out his depression by trying to insult and aggravate everyone else. He clearly needs help from a professional.

What time is our next session? I need anti-troll therapy. Why do we even engage with ignoramuses who espouse such nonsense?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom