Here we go...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just received confirmation that my BP/W with a Hog Harness will be shipped out tomorrow from DSS. I'm so excited and can't wait to set it up and test it in the pool. Of course, that will be next week sometime since it will take 3 to 5 days. I know that next weekend I'll be in a pool and testing it out. I hope that it helps me trim better then all I have to work on is buoyancy. In an 8' pool, I should be able to practice quite a bit. Of course, I'll have to fight off the kids in the pool. :) Maybe they will help me multi-task and hopefully I can keep my bouyancy. :)

Thanks for listening to me ramble on about it. :wink:

Michael

EDIT: 8" (inches) to 8' (feet)

Have fun with the new setup! Don't forget that crossing the straps behind your neck may help keep them steady on your shoulders.

TSandM,

I haven't! That's going to be the first thing I try. I may not even try the original way first. :)

Can you get me an image of yours? The cross part. I know what I need to do, I just want to make sure. :)

Michael

According to UPS, my BP/W from DeepSeaSupply should be in TODAY! I can't wait, even more to get it before my wife does! :wink:

Michael

Ok, one guess on what I have right here next to me!!! Go ahead!! Guess!

Ok, I'll tell you. My BP/W for DSS came in today. It looks good. Now to decipher the instructions and try to get it setup properly.

Michael

Have fun -- It's really pretty self-explanatory, except every time I put one together, I forget to put the inner tube pieces on the harness before I thread it through the plate.

Hint . . . It's really useful to have a pair of needle-nosed pliers for getting the webbing through the slots at the bottom of the plate.

Ben_ca:
Dude... don't drool on it... so uncool....you look like a ... never mind you know the rest :)

As a matter of fact, I DID drool on it. :wink: I forgot to grab a pair of pliers and used my teeth to string the webbing through the slots. :wink: (and I know the rest. :p)

Michael

TSandM:
Have fun -- It's really pretty self-explanatory, except every time I put one together, I forget to put the inner tube pieces on the harness before I thread it through the plate.

Hint . . . It's really useful to have a pair of needle-nosed pliers for getting the webbing through the slots at the bottom of the plate.

Yeah, looks easy enough. :wink: The instructions walked me through it quite easily. Although I did try your idea first. (Sent you a PM.) It looks a little small on my back. I'm wondering if this is the long plate or my back just looks longer. :wink:

Needle-nose pliers? HA, who needs that when you have a spare mouth? :wink:

Michael

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom