Hero 3 Tether/Mount ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jscan1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got a Hero 3, and don't really want to mount it off my mask or shoulder, but would like to have it on a long leash/tether that I can attach to BCD ring than store in BCD pocket when not using. Anyone do this and have pictures? Or know of any tether/leashes that are being sold for this type of use? Also any other ideas or practical applications i'm not thinking of, for someone that wants to use it as more of a "camera" and only shoot partial video during a dive?

I just got a Hero 3, and don't really want to mount it off my mask or shoulder, but would like to have it on a long leash/tether that I can attach to BCD ring than store in BCD pocket when not using. Anyone do this and have pictures? Or know of any tether/leashes that are being sold for this type of use? Also any other ideas or practical applications i'm not thinking of, for someone that wants to use it as more of a "camera" and only shoot partial video during a dive?

We may have exactly what you are looking for... a lanyard and a relatively small, super robust single grip handle for your GoPro..

mcccl_sml.jpg

mar15h_sml.jpg

We have a lot of other accessories as well..

GoPro Cameras / Speargun Camera Brackets

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom