Hero 5 Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griffo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone use the Hero5 Session with an underwater case? I can't seem to find any threads on it here. The closest I found was someone saying they were not happy with Hero4 Session.

I was severely let down by my Hero2 after spending a decent chunk on the camera and accessories - continual issues with locking up underwater - so i'm a little gun shy about buying another gopro to be disappointed again. I'm leaning towards the session simply so I can also use it helmet mounted while skiing, but it has to also perform underwater.

Look at the thread about filters for the Hero 4 session. There is a link posted by another user for a Bonair video shot using the GoScope housing and filters. I bought a set for my Hero4 Session based on that and will be trying it out next month in Little Cayman. I believe the GoScope housing will also work with the Hero5 Session.

Back
Top Bottom